I love this quote!
Today has been cold, dreary and rainy. I made a big pot of chicken noodle soup.
The weather man also advised me that it is going to be 40% colder this winter than it was last winter. If this weekend is a preview of coming attractions, then I believe it's going to be a long cold and lonely winter. It is supposed to be cold and rainy through the weekend and finally clear up on Monday. Okay, fine, that's great, because I have so many indoor projects to tackle.
1. I got my external flash for my camera today from B&H, a Nikon SB900 Speedlight. (I'm waiting for the rechargeable batteries to charge — but am going to pick up AA Lithium batteries instead as they apparently hold their charge for a lot longer than the rechargeable batteries according to my lighting instructor). I am going to read the manual, something I usually don't do, but I figure if I read the manual, I just may know how to operate the flash.
2. I still need to finish my 2009 Christmas album.
3. I have two lighting projects to complete.
4. I have 7 photos I need to take of specific color combinations for color photography.
5. I need to order prints from the Kodak Gallery.
6. I have state pages to scrapbook.
7. I have trips to scrapbook.
8. My studio needs to be cleaned out and supplies I no longer use or love need to be donated.
9. I need to plan my trip to the Smoky Mountains for the first week of November.
No need to be bored during these rainy days…