Some observations on the Week In My Life Journey this year:
- My car has a lot more miles on it than it did last year, but still runs great;
- I have a new cell phone;
- I've had my "kitten," Dexter, for a year now;
- Lots of changs to the inside of the house (for the better);
- Lots of changes in personal relationships – not sure yet if it's all good or not, (probably some, or a lot of both) but it will all play itself out however it does, and I'm totally okay with that;
- It's been a year since the major drama, which seems so hard to beleive. I survived it, although there were times I didn't think I would.
- I think I'm getting better at letting stuff go that I can't control;