(Photo taken in Solomons Island, Maryland)
June was a crazy busy month, and July has started off the same way June has ended. I want to get back to my creative paper endeavors, and so far that chance has eluded me. My list includes:
1. Work (at the Paper Source)
2. Laundry and other household chores.
3. Social commitments (albeit these are fun).
4. Zachary's skin issues (another trip to a new dermatology vet and $500 worth of new stuff to do and try). I am going to have to devote a lot more time to his care and treatment. He has a skin infection, a new allergy vaccine injection schedule, new medicine to help with his itching, supplements to help with his coat, he's going to need bathing with a special medicated shampoo at least once per week, and on and on. I found the supplements and the Frontline Plus much cheaper online through Amazon.com. Being in the kennel so much in June with all of the other dogs whose owners may or may not treat for fleas and ticks is also another issue. Zachary always does much better when he's at home.
5. Getting the busted windshield in my car fixed. It was fine July 3rd at 11:00 p.m., on July 4th at 1:30 p.m. when I left for work it was all cracked. I hope just some random thing.
6. Watching the Michael Jackson Memorial Tribute today which was so moving ~ especially when his daughter talked about her dad — not the mega superstar that most of us know him as.
I did work on a sample for a class I'll be teaching in September: