Working on getting back into the groove of blogging, but probably won't be until May that regular posts will appear again. Doing the best I can with the time constraints I have in my life at the moment. Spending a lot of time these days brainstorming about making the blog better, which is something I have really struggled with.
Over the weekend, I made some cards to send to my nieces with a couple of little gifts for their Easter baskets. The packages go in the mail today, and since my sister isn't a daily reader, she probably won't see this until the packages arrive in the mail.
From Paper Source:
- A7 foldover card in blush (discontinued),
- oval labels in chartreuse, fuchsia, pool, and curry (to make up the eggs),
- stickles (glitter glue)
- glue dots covered with glitter
- For the grass, I used Martha Stewart's fringe scissors
- Chicken and egg stamp (I stamped it in black ink, heat embossed it, colored it in with magic markers, cut it out and placed a piece of foam tape behind it on the grass
- Envelope liner a piece of flat paper
The inside of the card (forgot to photograph it before I wrote my personal message on it):
Ashley's card, which was done the same way: