Feeling under the weather yesterday, but I made myself get out and walk in spite of it, and captured these couple of photos near sunset. They aren't nearly as dramatic as the ones I have captured at sunrise.
Every year I have selected a "word of the year." This year's word is "Choices." My list of words from previous years is on my other computer which I don't have right now. I am away from home for an extended period and operating with limited supplies, but I am making the best of it, and it's a good lesson that you don't need all of this "stuff," to be creative.
I have decided to be more conscious of my word this year, to embrace it more fully, to be accountable to this word and what it means. From dictionary.com, the word choices means:
- Financial Choices. To be more conscious and aware of how I spend and save, and to make and stick to a budget.
- Relationship Choices. To focus on healthy relationships, and weed out the ones that aren't working, are dysfunctional, or leave me feeling drained, not good about myself, or are one sided.
- Organizational Choices. Develop a system of "everything in its place," and make sure I follow through (and remember: You can't organize clutter, you can only get rid of it. — Fly Lady)
- Health Choices. Make better food choices, take better care of myself physically.
- Exercise Choices. Incorporate a variety of exercises into your routine.
- Time Management Choices. Do one thing at a time, develop routines, stick to them.
- Hobby Choices. Pare down number of hobbies, and all of the stuff that goes with it. (Purge, purge, purge).
These are some of my goals for this year, one day at a time.